TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Amberjade Concept and designing CC (referred to as Amberjade in this agreement).
Amberjade is not registered for VAT.
Quotations are valid for 7 days.
Terms of payment:
- 50% Non-refundable deposit will be required with acceptance of quotes, with the balance on final product delivery.
- Three rounds of changes included in quotes/invoices, after which, any further changes will be charged accordingly.
- 80% of invoice is payable should design take more than 2 weeks to approve.
Terms of production:
- Production will commence once the quote has been accepted and deposit paid.
- All text must be approved by the client. Any corrections to the text after final product delivery will be charged at an hourly rate.
- All designs must be approved and signed off by the client. This ensures that mistakes can be rectified before the reproduction and print process commences. Amberjade can not take responsibility for any errors after sign-off. Amberjade does not take responsibility for any proofreading, however we can get you in contact with one of our proofreaders at an extra cost.
- Office hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday – Friday
- Overtime and rush fees may be charged.
- Copyright of any and all designs remains with Amberjade (As per Copyright act No 98 of 1978 – see Sec 21) or as otherwise arranged. Copyright will only be transferred once an agreement has been signed by both parties and full payment for the copyright has been received.
- Any outstanding fees are payable by the client per invoice before the client’s website will go live. After the website is live, extra changes will be charged accordingly.
- Images, Themes, plugins, hosting fees and Courier fees are for the client’s own account.
- Unless the client specifies that a monthly retainer fee is needed, Amberjade CC does not take responsibility to keep backups and do updates to the live websites. If we are not paid to look after your website, we can not guarantee the wellbeing / liveliness / security of your website. If a client requires their own login details, the same rule counts, as the responsibility lies in the clients’ hands and not in Amberjade’s.
We trust that the above terms meet with your approval and we assure you of our best quality and service at all times.